Saturday, October 25, 2008

My 18th Birthday


My birthday already past for about a month but I would like to jot down the happy moments and celebrations. Hehe...I would say that my birthday in this year is the most memorable i ever had and is the only year that my birthday fall on a holiday..haha..right before the Hari Raya...


The mini surprise celebration for myself and Yi Wen
with the Sam Clan~

Thanks to all my friends who spare their time to go to the Bball court for this celebration..although some of u are rushing on assignments, the research files and so so.....I appreciate it much. Special thanks to Kel and Rac, who plan for this surprise thingy...Kel, when u hold my hands while walking i felt there are something because u seldom do that..haha..and another thing, as we're sitting around the Bball court, more n more people came and gathered..haha..

Middle: Me & YiWen -The two librans ~


With family~
I'm so glad that I could go home to celebrate my birthday as I thought I will be just celebrating with college friends this year...

Had a nice and delicious homecook meal by papa, misses his cooking every now and then...He cooked Japanese Prawn Udon noodle which I taste it for the first time. Yummy...after that we had tong sui and then cut the cake!! Photo taking with the birthday cake is a must for every one in the family, we pose at the same part of the house for each birthday..haha...

~The Happy Family~


With Ipoh Buddies
On my actual birthday, I celebrated with friends, lucky that quite a number of them went back to Ipoh during the short holiday break.. I enjoyed myself singing together with all of u...espc Yin that getting so high..Haha..

In the photo: Jun,Peng,Yan,Yin,Kee,Wei, Jian, Jinz and me..muckss =)



At night, I went for Korean cuisine with family...The restaurant is kinda simple with bright white lights. I like the unique decorations there, the drawings and the Korean girl and guy who serve us..The cute Korean guy i so polite, he stood at the door and bend down to 90degress when we were leaving. His actions while serving and all sorts attracted my attention. I find the food there is just average...I prefer another restaurant which is just a few roads away. Anyways, had a wonderful time spent with family and dear.


Overall, this year's birthday is special and memorable because i get the chance to celebrate my birthday with my family, different group of friends and I also my dear.. I want to thank dear for giving me a surprise of the mini fireworks too..Although it didnt work out as u expected, but it is very nice and romantic to me, Love ya!!


Once again thanks for all the gifts, received a number of presents this year..thanks to mumny and papa's angpau, ($$ the most realistic gift), presents from dear, the card, earings & accessories box from Kel, teddy bears from Sam Clan and the Cheerleaders, bracelet from sista, the necklace & watch from Ipoh buddies, dress from Yee, purse, dark chocolates....Not to forget the blouse and card full of sum yee and wishes rom all of u girls, the cheerleaders...I'll keep it nicely..

Love all the gifts!!


-Three birthday cakes altogher plus two slices of my favourite cakes in Secret Recipe.-
Last year I had four specially homemade cakes..haha..I wont forget last yr's celebration too!!

Besides my birthday, on that date is also the anniversary of my two friends, Happy two years anniversary to Jun & Jian! May ur love goes on and on till infinity...
Proud to have my birthday to be the same date as their anniversary.. =)


My friends, although we will soon go to our separate lifes and may not meet up so often, u all will not be forgotten! =D

No comments: