Monday, December 8, 2008

THe facial...

Girls major problem the Pimples..
I finally went to a facial ystd after accumulated months of dirts and oil on my face..
The stress since semester three,the trials....and later the public exams all showing out..
That period of time, everynite late to bed and early to rise..the sleep debt, the toxic and heat all inside my body..
After exams..late to bed, early to rise..sometimes even no sleep..haha..that's life..
Now..i need to suffer with all the lil tiny dots forming on the face...arghhhh...
Had a 2hours facial instead of 1.5 hours...i think im there suffering the pain for 1hr..others are the normal stuff massage, mask, etc....during that 1 hr..my mind kept repeating a song..to keep my mind away from the pain..its always the song when i go facial..that is 'Lang Hua Yi Duoduo' xp..dont laugh!!
now im thinking on whether to spend on a cleanser..Rm160..Get it or Not..??
Will it recover even if i dont buy that...??Im worried to when i try a new product as my skin is sensitive...the outcome could be worst..
More facials will help??
hmm..time will tell it..but sometimes need to try and take the risk..

No comments: