Wednesday, November 25, 2009

kacang putih post

Everyone wants holiday.
When you're having holiday, you will complain it's too boring, too lifeless.
Humans just cant satisfy themselves with anything they have.

In exactly 60days, I will be back to the taugeh land. =P
'ngar choy' - the vege that i dislike for 16 years i think, only like it alot this few years...and this goes with many other types of vege... =)
two months is not so soon neither very far away, time really fliessssss...
but one after another, more and more friends willl be heading back to msia..and i'll be the last..

Life now is not that interesting..
Work, eat, sleep that's what i do...
abit anti -social these days..
I always care about what other people think, what's my impression to them..
sometimes i wish i can read people's mind, but I also know that the more you know the worse you'll feel.....but if I dont know, i will just imagine myself....

Christmas is really soon. Santa claus is coming to town??
It's a very happy festival, the jingles, the decorations, all cheer up my mood.
But, when it's the time of picking xmas gift, it really pulls me down....
what should i get them??

till here for my kacang putih post...
let's continue to watch the Gossip girls xoxo

No comments: