Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I like to think.
Think of alternatives, think of the many possibilities, think and analyze the fact.
Thinking too much is definitely not a good habit.
Think too much, think unnecessarily, damaging so many of my brain cells, using so much of my energy.

I like to imagine and guess.
Imagine that this could be the one, that is merely a story.
After a period of time, I will wake up from my dream, I will finally realise the actual fact, it is not a story. It's just me who think too much, who put the facts into story. Heart will then sink to the lowest point.

This does not just happen once. It happened many many times. Disappointment always. I should not create hopes, should not think that there's hope, no hope no disappointment.

I think too much but in actual it is just what it is, simple and straight forward.

Dont know = Dont have to think = No hope = No disappointment.

No comments: