Thursday, February 19, 2009

A change of Life

I'm here in Melbourne after a short period of preparation..
The times passes so fast...I hope the time here passes fast too..come come faster 2010..hehe
Thanks for all my dear friends who came to send me off..
I appreciate all of your efforts and miss u all always..
Thanks all the uncle aunty for the angpauss..hehe.
My family, love u all...helping me to pack and all the hassle doing things for me...
Currently here is just enrolment and some activities of uni..
Being well taken care of by relatives..warmy home to welcome me for the first few days..but soon on sunday I'l move to stay on myself..
Hope its still fine..
For the uni, I hope I'l enjoy more of it as the days progress and not as now...
Homesickness still occuring...missing missing the days I'm at home with family and friends and relaxing at home..
Still missing my daily routine in Ipoh..although sometimes its boring..
Hope everything goes on smooothly!!

No comments: