Thursday, February 5, 2009

the three days of work..

Well well, I've worked for three days on the weekend before welcoming the year of Ox...
Who do I worked for?? you can find it out from the photos...hehe..
My job to get people to sign up for the postpaid plan (priority) or prepaid..
The call rates are quite cheap and also sms...but still not many customers i get..sigh..personal problem i think..haha..
Not to forget a little contribution too although i cant sell much..which is holding the umbrella for the CEO, korean man..haha..during the opening ceremony..
Thus, after this experience of job..I will never go into marketing line..totally not good in sales...
A good experience for me to work for the three long hours day and get to know some new friends..



First day to work

The second day..

No comments: