Thursday, April 2, 2009

Melbourne GrandPrix

Last Saturday went along with aunty, uncle and cousins to Albert Park for the F1 qualifying round. It was my first time watching grandprix on live..though its just qualifying round and not final but it is a good experience...
Actually, i have no interest in formula 1..haha..even when it's shown on TV, i will just switch to other channels...I just followed relatives to have a feeling of the actual race. It was good!



The crowd~
Me with my pakpak n pakleong~
It's so crowded and hot. The hot glaring sun burning my legs even covered with a layer of cloth. Its so hot but i still put on my jacket.haha...wish that my arms dont get anymore darker..but later after a while, i also cant stand it and got to take off..
The sound of the high velocity cars are great...very loud that we need to put on ear plugs...

This is some car racing before the F1..watching on live is nice with the sound effect but not as good view as on TV...it just move so so fast....

By the end of the race, I dont know who won too! =P

After watching news on tv later at night, I found out the 1st place was to Jansen Button from Brawn GP, he's also the winner in finalss.

No comments: