Friday, July 24, 2009

back to the road

Three weeks just gone and I’m back in Melbourne, the busy city where I live in the past few months.
The place where drastic changes occurred.
The place where I’m forced to learn and forced to be on myself.
The place where I feel about live differently and do things that I will never do back in Malaysia.

My laptop gave me a welcoming present by taking away my internet connection on the very first day I’m back at melb home. Tried hours and hours, getting help from others and still not able to get the connection. Living without the internet is terrible. On top with the serious homesickness and calling card used up. Two days gone and finally sent it to the ‘Dr.’, costs me $70 dollars to reinstall the Vista to fix the problem but I still don’t know what’s the problem + rm 40 to reformat in ipoh. Now, internet connection solved, printer unable to install, unable to print all the notes and tutorial sheet. hope to get it fix soon.

The first week of my second sem, without any lecture notes in hand and giving excuse that its just the first week, just relax and enjoy my time. Hehee..although lectures already started as usual. Sleepovers, shopping with friends and spending some time with relatives for the remaining week.

Will post about the ‘cuti-cuti Malaysia’ soon. =) The greatest time I had although I just moved around in Ipoh and a few days in Penang.

No comments: