Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Glowing face =)

Dung Dung Dung Dung,
Cant wait…the airport atmosphere, the announcements that u can hear in every few minutes, the people you’ll see in airport, depart or arrive.
Been a frequent visitor of KLIA last year, most of the time was around the departure hall, get to look at people that are sending farewell wishes, some reluctant to go down the escalator, some happily walk into the gate, different kind of moods and gesture u can observe. Looking at them, I always wonder if I’m the person leaving, how will it be, experienced it few months ago.. =(

Just look forward now!!
*Teng Teng*
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, My name is XXX, ur co-pilot, our flight MH 148 will be heading to KUL, estimated arriving time will be 2110………………
Have a pleasant flight with Malaysian Airlines.

Yipppieee..Going on the plane again! Something to cheer but not sorrow..
Moment I long loooong awaited is sooon soooon here..
Although it’s abit different at this time, people will be scared of all students from melb.
I will need to put on the mask throughout the journey :(
Please bless me and shield me from all the nasty virus.

No comments: