Monday, June 29, 2009

July is coming =D

The sixth month of the year is going to the end, which means my first semester is going to end too.
24 hours countdown to the commence of the last paper. Yayy..

48 hours countdown to the time when the plane depart. Yayy yayy..
Less than 24 hours, housemate is gonna leave to Adelaide, hooray for u too! XD I will miss u.
Housemate is packing, I am revising. Just can't wait to get over the MATHss paper which was allocated in this so so so late date..




The delectable Monday big breakfast, prepared by lovely housemate. Simple but yet tasty, especially the pound cake. It's just usual sausages and eggs but the colour combination and the varieties nicely put on the plate just make me feel so happy.
Not forgetting the healthy and nutritious herbal chicken soup noodle for the Sunday's night dinner. so Yea, we still can get nutrition even we are not at home. Parents back at home, dont need to worry with my meals, I do have all the nutrition I need and maybe more than enough. XP


Lol.the chocolates which were supposed to be in the suitcase, end up being in my stomach now.
It's not that I'm tempted to eat it, it's because my luggage weight is limited, so this box was pick out. Xp


Well well, back to studies now. =)

No comments: