Saturday, June 27, 2009

mood Swing

Where’s the motivation to study for the last paper?
Why always day dream.
Always stoned, always stick yourself to the bed, always sourcing food.
Complicated mood.
Some time to relax, some time to pack, some time to study. But I’m just sitting in front of the desk not doing anything most of the time.
I’m wasting a lot of time, just don’t feel like doing anything.

"Time is like river, you cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed will never pass again. "


Falling sick while u are out there alone is really not good.
Luckily I still have someone, someone here to make sure I’m warm, make sure I get all that I need to recover asap. Thank You. :)
When close ones are not around, falling sick is the worst moment.

It's saturday night, I should be happy because just a few more days I'll be back at my best home.
Complicated.............swinging and swinging.

3 comments:

JY said...

give u cake already and u still swinging? hmmm... maybe the sugar haven't quite kick in just yet...

YL said...

haha.i swing before the last piece of cakee...ate alot of sweet stuff too today..alot alott..
not working..

JY said...

*tsk**tsk* lets see whether chicken soup works....