Sunday, June 7, 2009

timing

i should study.
Take the chance to study, but I'm online.
Already set to be on internet.
I dont speak according to my heart.
I would like the best for others.
I want but i dont speak out and ask for it, its my weakness.
Indecisive, its my weakness.
Not tough, not firm, always go by what others say, always let other people decide and pick, its my weakness.

'WHat u feel like eating today?'
Hmm..anything will do.

' Western or chinese? '
western.

In restaurant, browsing through the menus.
' Do you have something on ur mind already?'
hmmm..not sure pasta or foccacia.

A few minutes passed, still undecided.
' Cant make up ur mind yet? Let me pick for u. U take seafood.?'
okok..ya anything.

Basic ordering skills only, I'm so indecisive.
Always just go by the wind, how to be a leader, how to be successful.

WEll, Timing and the picking on menu thingy has no link. just thought of the major weakness of mine.

Understand someone well? good and bad. know what he thinks. know what he will do.
understand me someone? i would think its good. to know what i feel.

2 comments:

kelly. said...

Yi Lee... are you okay? =( Don't so sad kay? You're not indecisive ler. It's called being flexible and open-hearted. Means you're not a person who's too picky or difficult. When the time comes for you to decide on something that is important to you, you will be able to make a firm decision and stick to it. Don't worry! =) If anything just msn me kay. See you soon!

YL said...

yea..im fine..that nite was emo la..then the indecisive thing just came into my mind together. ya..when i'm force to i need to.see u see u!