Tuesday, June 23, 2009

xx virus xx

SOme people are relieved, some people are going to.. but I'm still hanging on..
One more week to go.. Two more subjects to cramp into my brain.
My long awaiting trip back home is coming sooon, but besides the usual excitement, I'm worried.
The super duper high rates of swine flu cases in this city...gossshh..and most of the people back from melbourne were identified as carrying the virus..
I dont want to be quarantine for 7days. Flu please stay away from me, viruses or microorganisms please dont approach me.
Today, sitting in the exam hall, hearing people whooping, coughing and tiny little germs will be scattered all around,so scary. :(
All I wish now is to stay healthy, byebye flu and cough, then have a smooth trip back.
Can't wait for the break, can't wait for exams to over.

No comments: