Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas =D

Two days to Christmas. =D
You hear the christmas songs and jingles all around??
You see the nicely decorated christmas tree at shopping malls??

Over here, I didnt hear a lot christmas songs cz i hardly walk in shopping malls.. I mostly shop at the retail outlets along the streets.

The christmas ambiance here = SALES

All the shops are on sale now! It's really good bargains and I picked up a few as christmas presents..I'm waiting waiting for boxing day, for my own shopping XP I hope there are more more more discounts..hehehhe..
Another good thing over here during christmas is the gift wrapping service.
The sales girls wrap the gift so nicely and fast. No matter how many customers around, they still offer the service. Wrapping the item with nice wrapping papers and then put on a ribbon. I wish I could keep the presents as mine. hahaaha..

所以话人靠衣装, it is quite true.
Although the quote says, Do not judge a book by a cover..
But this is nature, the appearance will be the first impression to all, the first impression will be the impression that last the longest.



Wishing all my family and friends
Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year 2010!



Oh..No, turning 20 sooon...sounds old and grown up.


Xmas 2008 ~ the girls =D

No comments: