Friday, December 11, 2009

The food

I'm no longer a bread princess but now a muffin princess.
Addicted to it and loving muffins so much.
One in every alternate day!
Banana walnut muffin, coffee muffin, apple and cinnamon muffin, blueberries muffin, white chocolate muffin, chocolate muffin and chocolate chocolate chip muffin......and that's my favourite.
This is so so wrong.
I enjoyed the muffins, guilt after that, yet tempted to buy them another day. =(((



My number 4th attempt baking swiss roll...
.....and finally succeed!
It's not 100 marks but just merely passed =)
At least I got the right texture and able to roll and to spread it with cream.
Much much more improvements on the appearance and the taste.






Besides, I'm working on making a smooth, delectable, melt in your mouth egg custard =D

Practice makes perfect. Trial and error for many many times and I'm now getting the texture and again need to improve on the taste.

The aim is to make one to present to my papa.. *grin* He can cook all sorts of dishes but still have not master the skill of making one dish - smooth steamed eggs.

No comments: