Friday, October 29, 2010

In another weeks time, I will be having my first paper for this sem.
In another 17days, I will be done with all four papers, done with my second year in uni, and summer holidays begin.
I should be very happy to look forward for the holidays, just another two n half weeks of studies. However, im not feeling the excitement and happiness for the summer holidays at the moment even though it's three months of holidays.
This is due to the fact that I'm not entirely on holiday as I'm participating in either a research project or a summer program in a company, I'm expecting i'll be stressed on certain tasks I've to complete later on.

Sometimes, I wonder if all these are worthwhile, to participate in various activities/programs hoping for a better chance in future and sacrificing on others.
Am I overworking and neglected the things that cannot be picked up after it has pass, other more important things that have no point of return if we missed it?
To me, there are many more people that I want to treasure, they are in priority, it is impossible to foresee life or my future career, I shall focus and appreciate current things that lay right in front of my eyes.
There is always a need to balance. I should balance it right.

Time is really moving very quickly this year, roomie is graduating and going to leave =(
I will miss miss miss her so much, she has been like a sister to me, looking after me the younger one :)

She made me dance out of her boredom last night, not actual dance but gave me a good laugh =p
Have a look if u are interested =) who will be here next year in making the random things for laughs? D:


Lastly, I need to control on two cases. I can do it if i think I can. Determination is all that I need. I will and I can control!

No comments: