Saturday, October 16, 2010

Food is my love


Exam is around the corner. I should start on my revision instead of baking, but I enjoy baking more, maybe I should have take up patisserie. My baking interest slowly develops since I came Melbourne, more or less is due to my dear roomie and cousin who have similar interest :)

On this friday --> Vanilla Cream puffs

Look at the mountain hill of cream puffs!! Bringing them to friendsgathering tomorrow.

Oh,cream puff, you are tempting, you are attractive, you are so gonna be gone soon!

The one overloaded with vanilla whipped cream. A sinful treat.

On this Monday --> Cherries cheesecake brownies.
Specially made for the special one.

See the resemblance to a character ?


On last friday ----> steamed egg cake 鸡蛋糕
Suppose to be spreaded with kaya. Substituted with jam instead.
The cake didn't turn out well, didn't rise much :( I miss the ones at Ipoh Oldtown Coffeeshop.

Spongebob dribbling bloody saliva ?


No comments: