Saturday, May 2, 2009

another week gone

Next week will be week 9 in uni..
time flies in studies..but its so slow until the day for me to head back to msia.
Just got back from yy hse and my housemate right away said I look so tired..Ohhh.my zombie loook now...not because of late night studying but is leisuring around.
Seriously, I become so lazy since I came here. No enthusiasm to study.
Dont feel like blogging either.
Back to the room, time to do the work that i supposed, presentation next, quizzes next, Project management and SEM 1 EXAM.
Most of us there are not management type so we're in science course...but we need to finish up a complete plan for a project in 4 weeks time...I know its beneficial for us..but the time is just not right..probably they should do this in the beginning of sem not end of sem where all quizzes,exam and assignments are cmoing up.
Ok.that's it for all my complaining.
Here I'm going to VicMart and get some groceries. Mind free for some time from studies..

No comments: