Sunday, May 31, 2009

I wear the pain mask. from the quiz result in fb.
"For some reason or another you just can't seem to find a positive outlook on life.
You get angry when people try to relate with how you feel, because you're convinced they won't understand.
Deep down you know there should be a million reasons for people to want to get to know you, but you often find yourself closing yourself off from those around you.
You have your select friends, but can't help but want something more.
You find opening up difficult, but you do find your ways to let things out.
You have your good days, but even through the good times, you feel like there is always going to be those feelings that don't sit right.."


I think I've changed since i'm here. I've changed after I enrolled into college. I've changed again after enrolled into uni. My life changed a lot for this uni transition. Change in which direction?? I know it deep inside my heart.
Life is all about growing up and changes are definite.
But to cope with changes its another issue.
Some may adapt well but some may not.
Some may grow well but some may not.
Some may gain alot but some will lose.
Some turn into a better person but some do not.
How to make sure all go into the right way..?
Nobody can help but just myself.

One more test and one more quiz to go for my first sememster module.
Two weeks countdown to the exams which will hold on for 3weeks.
Having nothing in mind and memory cells arent working so well.
The day I'm looking forward will be 1st July.
The day to break off from hectic studies and busy life.
The night to see the happy faces. The night to cuddle the ones i love.
and then......I'll get lots of 'compliments' for having a good enjoying life over here. EAT well and sleep well. =P

Yes right now i wish i wish and i wish. I have lots of wishes.
Work hard for my wishes.

No comments: