Saturday, May 23, 2009

The friday morning with heavy fog..
Hardly can see the cars and roads clearly even its just 50metres away.
Guess the temperature that time..?
I'm not sure either..but my clothings kept me warm.
Hop on to the tram and headed to uni.

-Foggy foggy morning-
Friday uni started with the long project management tute, the complicated Gantt Chart and the time consuming project planning documentations.
Then, lunch with few mates and here comes the interesting Exercise Prac.
We actually work out and exercise for this prac, sounds cool rite..Beep test, Walk test, Cycle test, push ups, biceps all in this prac.
It's quite fun as compared to the usual prac of answering questions or dealing with chemicals and test tubes. However, this prac come with an assignment questions that need a answer of 300-500words. :(

BP being measured before all exercise.. that's my arm.haha..
Quite Normal 110/70 mm Hg

So I did the walking and push upss.. My face blush and hot like chilli after push ups.. =P

I wanted to do the cycle test too but running out of time.

Later i did the bicep curls till exhaustion tooo...and my BP is 130/30....wooooo..such a huge range which means my pulse after doing the biceps is 100bpm...!!

Interesting prac as we got to measure heart rate and blood pressure and sort of calculate how much oxygen my heart pump each min.

My first experience using the sphygmomanometer too (the inflatable cuff with the pressure gauge thingy). Always see the nurses do that on patients professionally, now i got to use it..hehe..Quite simple actually.

Here am i taking her BP reading!

That's all at the moment.

Good night.




No comments: