Friday, October 23, 2009

Exam exam and exams sooon.
This time is a lil different from in June,as that time I went back to Msia the day right after my last paper, while this time, I'm going to stay on for 2 more months.
The feeling is different but I still look forward to that where I can just relax and enjoy my holidays here. EAT~PLAY~WORK~SLEEP~EXERCISE

29DAys more for housemate to go back to her home sweet home, I can truely understand how it feels, so nice so nice, and of course in the mean time of preparing for exams, will have the hassle to plan of the souvenirs to bring back. Although it's sometimes troublesome, but when you think of the time seeing the significant ones back at home, the hassles are nothing.
Will surely miss you!

Well, I'm not as homesick as before, maybe i had the short break in msia in July.
I'm looking forward to enjoy my holidays here =) just faster faster get over with the exams.
Before this, i had some hope that someone, family or friends will be having a trip to visit during Dec, but don't think there is now. If my time is fully occupied, I will survive =)

I want new experiences and new routines.
Enjoy life!

2 comments:

JY said...

awwww... will miss u too... Don't remind me about HOME!!! haha.

sweet dreams housemate...

still rushing my silly assignment ...

~dying at 3.43am~

YL said...

hahaa.u'l think of it even without my reminder.hahaha..

v sweeet dreams without noticing anything everynight.hahaha

hope u get well soon =)