Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lazy to update my blog nowadays.
I just grew a year older, a year better? a better year ahead? Life still goes on as usual and much more exciting stuff awaiting, much more things for me to explore and experience. This is life, about growing up and growing old and we will get to see things in different perspective throughout our life period. =D

A memorable birthday for me this year too, a surprise party organised by the superwoman miss JiaYiing. Another surprise is that I received many birthday wishes through message from many long lost friends, thanks to all of you and also the ones behind the scene, miss YY and ray ma..heheee..

I do know many people are there for me, care about me and always there if I need any help and I'm grateful for all this. Thank you!

Presentation and debates waiting for me to reseach on, and the finals is in less than a month!
Cant wait for all this to over and I can have my super long break and relax...

Happy mooncake festival! Enjoy the delicious mooncakes but dont over eat. they are very very high in calories..hahaa..

No comments: