Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A few days left until my second semester starts.
Checked the timetable today and it is terrible. No off days, 9am everyday and end mostly at 4pm or 5pm.

Feeling very empty at the moment. Being around people for the past days and enjoyed very much. It's time to go home and get back into routine. Now I have the time to relax at home but I'm having so much in mind that pulling my mood down.

Attended a student conference in Hobart which was not so interesting but yet opened my eyes to the reality in life. I didnt enjoy the time of the whole conference sessions and had a slight regret on making the decision to go along with the group. Nevertheless, I'm happy to make some new friends, experience the super duper quiet Hobart town, and see the political minded side of people.

Just hardly able to express what I am feeling and what can change things.
The happy kid went away once again.
I know there's a time the happy kid will return and I hope the happy kid stays forever.
When will it be?


No comments: