Friday, March 6, 2009

1st week of Uni

Its the end of my 1st weeek lectures..
Hmm..so far still alright..no assignments yet..
Some old and some new syllablus are being taught..
At the beginning of every lecture, they will said 'Start revison from WEEK 1!'.
Lectures pace are quite fast and brief...really need to do some self-learning at home..
Besides, there will be debate and presentation for Physiology in mid semester!! OHh, I dont know what to do with that..not into debate at all..!!

A capture of myself wheen I was walking back from uni...getting dark day by day as there are so much walking.. =(
But i tend to miss the SUN when it's so cold this few days...
I just tram home rather walking...the wind are so coooldd..
Seems its only the beginning of autumm now...i dont know how to tahan when it gets colder..


Below is the apartment I'm currently staying with two other m'sians..and i'm learning to cook..That's the window of my room too, the upper one!! hehe..


This taken at the Melb Observation deck, nice view being high up..can look at the whole city of Melb..


That's all now...
Tomorrow no lectures and I'm going to spend my weekend at aunty's place..happy =D

No comments: