Thursday, March 26, 2009

All along the path I walked today

Today I saw an aeroplane which was going to land as it's moving downwards while I was walking to uni.
I felt abit miserable, wondering when will be the day that I am on the plane which will land on KLIA.
Not excited to land on Tulamarine Airport but on KLIA.
I'm excited to be here four years ago while travelling with family but it seems different now.

I usually listen to songs from my phone while walking to uni too.
When the song 你不在 was played in my playlist, my friend, KC, came into my mind.
I thought of the time when he sang this song in Kbox..
The one always with funny facial expression and high pitch singing voice...
Ohhh..I miss my buddies..

Many more days and night here before I can lie on my comfy bed at home.. :(
Enjoying life here?? Like the place and life here but wish to have and be with the people in msia.

No comments: