Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stepping into the uni life

Tomorrow, the first day of lecture in an unfamiliar place with the unfamiliar people and the unfamiliar contents...
Luckily I went for the orientation and slightly knowing a few people in my course, but the 'ganjeong-ness' is still there..
The peers looks so hardworking and well planned people, they printed out the notes, go through the notes and find out the groups of tutorials and practicals..
But for me I just dont know anything..so much self learning here...
Last year, we just have fun and play until we feeel like going to bed, late night yumchass, gatheringss and parties on campus..
After a few hours of sleep then we just go to class with the books or given notes..I like those!!
Unfortunately I think the uni life is different, it's in a higher level and all depends on ourselves, you need to have the desire to learn or u will not get anything.
Well, I shall not think too much bout it..and just experience the lectures.. ( at a fast pace??)

Aussie life is really quite quiet at night, especially not staying in the city...
The chilly cold night also pull me down to stay at home than going out..
I really miss the life back then...
we walked along the streets at midnites 1am..singing songs out loud with my fellow friends..
we do whatever crazy things we thought of..
we stayed up the whole night for the great major events..not feeling tired with wholebunch of friends..
i really miss the life so much..
miss my family...miss my dar..miss my friends...

No comments: