Friday, March 20, 2009

Quite a happy day on the 19th March..just a lil moody when at night...but it's all over now.. =)
I've been here one month and a day..
Still missing msia family and friends so much..
Still missing the happy memories I had..
with my closest family, with the Ipoh buddies, with the cheeerleaderss and the sam Clan..
They are all irreplaceable! I wish that they are here...

In a new environment and a new life and need to make new friends..
I'm not a v sociable person and it wil take me sometime to get close to new people..
will just try to join more activities to know more people...
Activities coming sooon :
bowling on tues nite, cheese & wine night with the industry people the week following next, visit to ego pharmaceutical and lastly the Asean boot camp!

One thing that I like it here is the diversity of people..
korean,chinese,hongkies,taiwanese,japanese,vietnamese,indonesians and of coz aussies...
quite intereesting to know people from other country n get to know some of their cultures..
recently, I get to know that koreans always bow to their elders, even he is just 1 yr older..they're so polite...n they bow up to 90 degrees..haha..

about the weather, I like it cooling and when its abit warm, like in genting highlands..hehe..but when its cold..i will miss the warm breeze in msia...

I dont reali like the lectures here..its quite brief and need to do alot of self studies..
I still into the way taught in my pre-U where lecturers will give u lots of practice questions n make sure we understand..
miss Ms Sulkhveer,Ms Bianca,Ms Cordelia, Ms Prema,Ms Betty n funny Mr Wong..the great lecturers who hang out and play with the students!

at times, i will think that if Im studying in Monash KL, it will be more fun...
hmm..maybe I'l find it more interesting studying here later in days..
but Im sure working here its far more better than in msia....easy working life..
people work from 8am til 5pm...in banks prob 9am to 4.30pm..so great...

When I'm at relatives comfy homess..it really feel great..well taken care of..haha..
Well, I shall not regret too much on choosing this pathway..i will certainly be here for 3 years..
I stillneed some time to cope with it, studying and living here all by myself..its aint easy..

TOday my housemate birthdaytoo..made a card for her and will be baking brownies too..=)
Hope she'll like it..



"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together,
And as our life change, come whatever, we will still be FRienDs forever."

No comments: