Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everytime I see a successful looking person with a moderate or luxury car, a few statements just pop in my mind.
I want to have a house, dont need to be a banglo, but a homy and cozy one.
I want to have a car.
I want to have my own property.
The best way I can think of or I think I will enjoy doing to achieve those is to own a business, a small cafe which sells coffee and sandwiches or a mini bakery. Why am i studying my course, that leading me to work under many other top directors of some company, hiding in the lab doing research and developments without notice by the people, and slowly slowly climb up the hierarchy IF capable. How many years will it take.
Actually Im just being lazy perhaps, want a simple life without much worries but also sufficient money to spend and have holidays, 嫁个有钱人吧!今晚发下梦吧。

No comments: