Monday, September 14, 2009

Hate cleaning!

My first experience in cleaning the bathroom.
It's the worst among every part of the house, or maybe the kitchen is the worst, but I didnt clean it.
I brushed every single tile with the little toothbrush, removing the stubborn stains and dirt, didnt even brush so well for my own teeth.
My teeth will be with me, work for me for the next 60 years!
On the other hand, i'm cleaning and brushing the bathroom tiles for the next tenant!
In my mind just keep on reminding myself, just do it, must do it, to get back the full bond.
Two and a half hours spent for the little bathroom, better pass for the final inspection!
Lesson learnt for the day - Must earn well in future in order to hire a maid to do cleaning, of course must reward the maid well, it's super hardwork. Xp
Mummy back at home, utmost gratitude to u cleaning the house for so so so many years, will get a maid for you couple of years later.. heheee..and let's gotong royong together next year before chinese new year..
tata..will now.. =)

No comments: