Thursday, September 3, 2009

the Four seasons

Nearing seven months I've been here in Melbourne.
Autumm, winter and now Spring. yeah..but not really spring weather yet.
Three more nights and two more days in this apartment. Major shifting on Sat.
I will surely miss my room, my bed that is side by side to the wall, the huge built in wardrobe and the huge huge huge mirror.
Although I didnt stay here as long as my both housemates, they stayed here for years and me only for months, but I do will be missing this place as they do.
Will miss the only 10 mins walk to city tooo.

let's have a look at the tree in different season.
The tree just outside my room window, I thought i could see the transitions thoughout the four seasons, but now I'm moving, will not be able to see how the leaves dry up by the HOt HOt sun in summer..

Spring time..flowers blooming =)

Winter ~ Botak trees all around.

Autumm..its so nice!

How amazing in life that a same tree can be so different in the three seasons.


Tada..my latest photo.
Cheers =) good night.



No comments: