Friday, November 14, 2008

CamWho0ree-sssss

Went out for the whole day yessterday and the night before just got a few hours sleep but yet I stil have energy to online when I was back into my room..

If i were to study over the midnight, my eyelids will weigh a few kilograms and my brain will shut down..xp..

Besides onlining, I tried out the outfits i newly bought...it is what i used to do even back in my hometown..moreover, here with my buddies, trying out our blouses together is super fun..

While trying of course we took some photos..hehe...with Bo's webcam program with so many different kinds of effects and gadgets..end up hundred over photos we took on that nite..

Had so much laughters, tears also rolled down from my eyes during some really funny moments..just cant stop laughing...love u two, the randoom Kel and the always cheerful Bobo..


Will just be sharing a few photos as it is really too too many...................


Bubbles of Lee


The three of Us


DOnt play play, you are under Us..B is having thoughts, what do they want?? xp


swt....






~ The twin~


The twins



Looking forward to Christmas, We are catching our gifts, lollies and candies..







Tata, the editor - Bobo...
The photos will be kept forever, the memories we had will never fade away, all the laughters we had..hehe..funny-nya!


No comments: