Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Day Spend with The Loved one



11 months of love...
19th Nov 08, I had a great time with u..
Though there are some disappointment and frustration the night before, all were wiped off at the moment I opened the door....

And then the story of the day begins...
Started and ended at Sunway Pyramid, the most convenient and easiest place for us to go..



~Thumbs Up, Yes we're ready to move..
we curi friend's cap..hehe..and snapped some photos..
A photo at the beginning of the day..

I love the decorations of christmas..
Looking at it, u'll feel so happy, same with the christmas carols...listening them u'l feel happier..
There are much more beautiful christmas deco in the mall....yea,X'mas soon!!
First stop, the archery station.
Up the escalators and we were given some vouchers of archery..
Right away Mr.Jinyi was attracted and went into the shop..



Pull and Let go!!
Hands tired! According to the 'archer'..


Plenty arrows waiting for u, dont pose!! Xp



After archery, we walked around the mall...

No matter what u are doing, when with the right person, merely just loiter around the mall it feels great..

Next, ice skating!!

Yea, this is the second time Im skating..Enjoyed myself very much while skating..The entrance into the ring is not expensive but the gloves and socks really costly..rm70+ only tickets for two. Must remember to get ready socks and gloves if anyone is planning to skate!!

I cant stop laughing while skating looking at special dance movements of somebody cute..haha..even better than the Alex in Madagascar.. =P Skate more and I'm sure u can learn the skill..I would wish to skate again with U!!
Only skated for an hour but I enjoyed that one hour so much..Love skating..it will be so nice if I can skate like the professionals..love the graceful dance movements of them on ice...





LOVE~It must be among two !

Well well, next is bowling time...
The superb bowler with me..
The screen kept on appearing strike, pairs...not Me but Him..
My skills are getting bad...sigh...
must practice more with the two bowlers, buddy Kc and Jinz..




After all, we spent the whole day in games....
after a short nap in apartment after back from pyramid, we even went for a swim in the pool..felt so relaxing..the whole pool is only for me! great!! Night time, do not need to worry of the sun too..

Then, back to Pyramid for the midnight show, Quarantine!
Horror movie will never in my list of movies...but I go with the choice of friends and dearie..
The movie is really scary to me..and disgusting..do not want to recall back much contents of the movie..yerkksss...with the sound effects...the screamings make u scared without looking at the big screen..


The last game of the day~

I really really felt very happy on that day..A very fully occupied day...spending time with everyone u treasure and love is the best...Let's call ur friends and hang out with them!! The moments are unforgettable and memorable...


1 comment:

Poppy&Seed said...

u two are super duper sweet girl!!
had lotsa fun that day right?
每天都是情人节 =)
so sweet. happy happy with him kay..
going back soon!!!!!