Friday, November 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yes, Im back to my comfy home on fri night..
Laze around at home this few days, the laziness in me, feeling so tired everyday..
Didnt online and update my blog for quite some time..

Last Thurs, had a wonderful night with my friends, Ipoh buddies lil reunion.. Before this, all of us have been busy with college exams...till then, we gathered in Subang..
We stay awake and chatted along until i went to bed at around 7am..while some others continue their talk..
The sun was coming up and the sky getting bright..and me trying to close my eyes at that time..

I dozed off very very quickly...and woken up by a message the other morning...........I missed the bus at 10.30am..i set alarm the night before and really saw that it showed I hav 2 more hours to sleep..but it didnt ring..

Heard a message at 10.40am...its from sister asking where am I...
OMG...i overslept!! QUickly i bounced up from the bed...figuring way to go back to college to meet up with parents and sister who were coming up tobring me home..

Finally, understanding parents came up to Subang, and we met up at Pyramid..
Had a lil walk and lunch with family.....

Felt happy as this is the first time my family came up to bring me home...usually i take the bus home...
They usually just send me back to college from home...and that is the time of homesickness...
while on that day, they came to bring me home!! =D

Add some photos soon!!

No comments: