Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hoooray!!

Yes yes yes, I finally completed Sam..
wow...cant imagine it...the days before I was studying....staying in the room, and the only place i move about in my room is my bed, table, bathroom....
Kinda looong din blog and now I have no idea what to write...the exam was overall not too good and the questions are unexpected, find it kinda different froom past year questions....But, its over now and I shall not think about it anymore..Lets go enjoy n hav FUn...!!
The thing up in mind now is to enjoy the time with my mates here as we're all going to separate ways, back to each and everyone home sweet hometown. Mayb is mayb we'll meet next year in Uni...but its no longer the same as the time we had in Sam, the Sam Clan, all in one!!
Next thing is to do my packing, the books the notes the piles of papers, what am i goona do to them...recycle,thrown it or bring it back home..hahha...
Well welll, its just so free...the really true holidays I'l be having...as all year round my sem breaks are all half playing and half of mind thinking bout the research, assignments..now its all over..
yeap...some up coming plans:
  1. Superb Dinner
  2. Cool Lecturer's apartment
  3. TImes square
  4. Farewell party
  5. Malaca (maybe)
  6. SUbang
  7. And of course my home sweet home...Ipoh the food paradise...

Missing home so much....mummy,papa and sister, friends,dar...the food the shopping malls...everthing....

Tata...

1 comment:

Poppy&Seed said...

good for u lo.
can go back d right.
only drama performance's over for me=/
papers start next Tuesday d =(
nway. tc tc! pray for me bah le. Xp