Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it's late in the middle of night now. 2.47am.
A fight just happened right outside my apartment, I heard the noise but it didnt bother me or alert me of anything, I'm just inside my world, in the blogger. hehee..
Knock Knock knock! "YiLee, there's a fight outside!" my housemate alert me..
We both peeped through our balcony glass door. I cant see any punches happening but my housemate did witnessed the hitting and the eff word scolding part. SHe kepoh through her room window for quite some time it shows!!hehee..she'll read thiss...Xp
The efficient Victorian police came after 1-2mins. One by one, in total there are 6 police cars. It looks like some serious murder case just happened but it's just merely fight of a small group of people.
Me and housemate waiting to see something more interesting to happen but then not much to watch..haha..

Btw, Yes, finally we get a good reply from the property agent, me, cousin and miss JIaJia will be shifting to a new apartment, a more spacious area with front and backyard. Although my room will be smaller as well as my wardrobe, I will be nearer to my uni, which means further from the city too. =(
Oh well, there are always the pro and cons in everything. We shall just balance it and get the most of it. =)

Reporting the time again 3.00am. Time to bed. Time to dream.

2 comments:

JY said...

OH YES !!! I am reading this...

tsk tsk... how to not kepo when they were making so much noise while I was trying to sleep.

YL said...

hehee..u keppoh larr.. xp
me also quite.haha