Sunday, August 16, 2009

On Satuday night

A windy day, lucky not too cold weather.
The strong wind pushes me forward and also going against me.
Tomorrow will be a very windy day too with wind speed 40-60kmph.
A saturday night, so me and housemate went out for dinner, Crispy pork ( siuyok) rice..yumyummm..later we had our dessert..Fredo's Gelato! really enjoyed it!


My macachoc + roche =P


Her Baileys + greetea Xp

Introducing the guardian of my bed or my room or for me.hehe..


The dogs =D
The huge one is from the hometown buddies.
The odd one is from my best sis.
The remaining two is from myself but all thanks to miss YY.




A random one taken after swimming.


I'm currently in job seeking mode, the managersss pls call me.
The lazy mode too..still having afternoon naps although im not sleepy. so so pig!
Feeling everyday of my life is so not productive.
Till here now. Goodnite again.

No comments: