Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The return



Let me write something here. Xp
Dont have the feeling to write anything or update anything on blogger or facebook lately.
I'm so so slack and lazy. Slept at about 10pm for two nights!! and have afternoon naps too no matter how sufficient + over sleep i get from the previous night.
I dont feel sleepy, but yet dont feel like doing anything else, so will just lie on the bed and ........ there i go to pay a visit to "mr.Chow".

SOme baking moments with my dear housemate again. Oh well it's already past a few weeks till now i write about it.haha..
The japanese cheesecake!! Housemate wanted to get rid of her cheese sitting in the fridge and so we made this!
Awesome cheesecake! The first attempt!



Goodwork JiaYiing. =D


Homemade pizza. Its my first time making pizza too.The base was made by aunty. I did help in the process to make the pizza base too. My aunty actually place the pizza dough in front of the heater, hehe...so that the dough rise up faster. I witnessed the tripling volume of the dough after hours.Later, Me and housemate just add our favourite toppings on it. That's a easy one! xp


Haiwaian extra supreme??hehe..
tuna+chicken with nando's peri sauce+pineapple chunks




Tada, a post about food again..
Live to eat people!!
Have a great day =)


No comments: