Saturday, August 22, 2009

When hit by miss EMO

When hit by miss emo, the emo kids in unit 2/20 bake.
Each has their own problems, but we both just want to bake.
After a round of oreo cheesecake, here it comes the chocolate chip cookies.
Usually, I will not bake but sleep and eat.
This time, I bake and indulge.
Huge plate of Korean rice, chocolate pistachio baklava, oreo, oreo cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies all in a day.
Felt so bad and guilty after these but I’m still lazy to move, to exercise.


my oreo cheesecake which do not look very nice but taste ok.
Miss JiaYiing also cant resist baking and she decided to make cookies. Yummy yummy.


Miss Jia Yiing's man cute =D

The shapess =)

The shapes again which is shaped by me =)
There's mahjong '5 tong'

I'm so happy mouding them, and so happy when it is baked nicely. A little kiddo..haha..
Success in cake and in cookies. HAppy! just put aside the term calories in my brain at the moment.. Xp

No comments: